Positions Available at SeeChange Therapy
- Bring your passions, skills, and dreams for the future of therapeutic services to life with our supportive and progressive Leadership Team
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Caseload monitoring to ensure balance and prevent burnout
- A fun, friendly, and supportive work culture
- Quarterly team welfare sessions and regular team socials
- In-house supervision with highly experienced senior allied health practitioners
- Fortnightly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- 8-weekly in-house education sessions
- Financial support for Professional Development courses
- Well-equipped service with extensive toys, therapy resources, assessment kits, and training material
- Spacious and welcoming clinic with lots of natural light
- Close to public transport, and convenient free all-day parking options
- Onsite administrator
SeeChange Therapy is a welcoming and inclusive practice that places a high value on fun and connection within our team. We aim to nurture the passion and enthusiasm of our clinicians and encourage new ways of thinking and being that lead to innovative practice. We recognise that high levels of workplace satisfaction allow us to achieve our aim of providing the best possible care so that our clients reach their potential. If you are a fully registered Psychiatrist, Paediatrician, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Counsellor, Social Worker or Paediatric Physiotherapist, with a passion to help young people, their families, and communities, we currently have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Full or Part-time Employee. Help us to help you create your dream role that incorporates a genuine work/life balance.
We believe that the development of neurodivergent children is dependent on the individual’s learning and relationships, the family’s engagement, and the community’s involvement.
Our method starts with providing evidence-based interventions that are specifically designed based on the individual’s needs and targets.
In addition, we provide support to the family through tailored intervention and coaching that would empower them with knowledge and skills to understand their child better and engage with them more effectively.
Furthermore, we enhance the network around the child by increasing community involvement through community-based therapy that are designed to facilitate acceptance and inclusion.
Not Sure Where to Start? Confused?
Connect With Us
The rewards and unique challenges that come with neurodiversity shape relationships for our clients with their family, friends, and members of the community. We empathise with families and understand the frustration and feelings of isolation that can come with caring for a child with additional needs. We believe it is a shared responsibility to create environments where neurodivergent children can flourish. This begins with fostering authentic relationships with a child’s support network and ensuring that relationships are underpinned by understanding, empowerment, and acceptance. SeeChange aims to collaborate with families and connect with other services to create a new way of being in our community where everyone is truly valued.